We would like to inform you of additional confirmed COVID-19 patients on campus as of 05/08/2021:
- 5/7 A student in the Canada dormitories
- 13/7 Two students in the Eastern Village dormitories
- 18/7 A staff member in the Faculty of Biology
- 19/7 An exam supervisor in the Ulman building.
- 22/7 A staff member in the Faculty of Biomedical Engineering
- 26/7 A staff member in the Dean of Students Office
- 27/7 A child in the Technion swimming pool
- 1/8 A patient in the Pre-academic Center, two staff members in the Research Authority, and a staff member in the Public Affairs and Resource Development Division
- 3/8 A staff member in the Faculty of Education in Science and Technology and a staff member in the Department of Materials Science and Engineering
- 4/8 A faculty member in the Faculty of Civil and Environmental Engineering and a patient in the Ruth and Bruce Rappaport Faculty of Medicine
The Technion operates according to the Ministry of Health’s guidelines. Therefore, as a precautionary measure, anyone who was notified by the Ministry of Health that he has been in direct contact with the patients is required to follow the instructions received. We are in constant contact with the Ministry of Health and will update as necessary.